Sponsoring & Exhibiting
We had an impressively HIGH demand for this event by delegates in 2021 and we are delighted to announce that 2022 will once again offer you the opportunity to meet the Key Senior School Staff Decision-Makers Face-to-Face!
2021 proved that even in this digital age, senior school staff decision-makers still like to develop a relationship with the people they’re buying from - which often develop into long-term partnerships. Hence, face-to-face contact remains the simplest and most effective way to build lasting relationships.
Schools are becoming increasingly autonomous and independently accountable for raising standards and results. This gives them more choice about what areas they invest in, with their spending driven primarily by individual priorities.
The Education People Show offers the most efficient means of maintaining personal contact with existing & potential clients, providing an ideal platform for meeting senior school decision-makers.
• Join over 100 exhibitors and reach out to over 400+ school and education professionals
• Establish new contacts among a focused target audience
• Take advantage of new opportunities in the changing education market
• Demonstrate how your solutions can improve learning and efficiency
• Raise your profile and be part of a highly targeted visitor campaign
• Focus on the specific visitor group you want to target
There are packages to suit all types of suppliers & service providers and stands start from just £920+VAT, making the event exceptional value for money.
Our inclusive stand packages are designed to make your life easy, and include:
- Pre-event marketing on the event website
- Social media support
- Access to our dedicated marketing download zone
- Attendee demographic information pre-event
- Fully fitted booth - including power, clothed table, chairs, company name display & staff passes
- Event guide logo and company entry
For more information and to see the latest version of the floorplan and prices please click here to contact the team or call: 01892 820930.