Sponsoring & Exhibiting
Meet the Key Senior School Staff Decision-Makers Face-to-Face
Even in this digital age, senior school staff decision-makers still like to develop a relationship with the people they’re buying from - which often develop into long-term partnerships. Hence, face-to-face contact remains the simplest and most effective way to build lasting relationships.
Schools are becoming increasingly autonomous and independently accountable for raising standards and results. This gives them more choice about what areas they invest in, with their spending driven primarily by individual priorities.
The Education People Show (formerly EduKent EXPO & Conference) offers the most efficient means of maintaining personal contact with existing & potential clients, providing an ideal platform for meeting senior school decision-makers.
• Join over 150 exhibitors and reach out to over 550+ school and education professionals
• Establish new contacts among a focused target audience
• Take advantage of new opportunities in the changing education market
• Demonstrate how your solutions can improve learning and efficiency
• Raise your profile and be part of a highly targeted visitor campaign
• Focus on the specific visitor group you want to target
There are packages to suit all types of suppliers & service providers and stands start from just £880 + VAT, making the event exceptional value for money.
Our inclusive stand packages are designed to make your life easy, and include:
- Pre-event marketing on the event website
- Social media support
- Participation web banner
- Attendee demographic information pre-event
- Fully fitted booth - including power, clothed table, chairs, company name display & staff passes
- Event guide logo and company entry
- Post event access to PDF registration list (job title and organisation name)
- Email addresses of the contacts that you have scanned during the event (if you have hired a scanner)